Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TJ Debate team


Last 20th april , I was joining TJ debate team to one match.. hehe to SMK Belara, Aiseyman!! Hmm still miss my previous time, I wasn't too satisfied with the match but overall they did the best.. The way how both of the teams answered the POI werent too sharp.. but I know TJ team can go further.. yeah!! Faez, halimi, k-rie, hasanah, piqah and arifah.. gambate.. miss ya guys. I hope TJ will recruit more and more debators coz I do believe in this activity will ascertain the leadership future.. tommorow will be the semi-final and final.. I hope they will do well.... also my appreciation is to be dedicated to Cg rokiah, the one who led them with all of suffers.. also to my previous coaches namely : cg fatimah,cg siti, cg raina, cg zawaiyah, cg fitri, cg mad, Encik Wan, and all the supporters.. hope there will be miracles in our team..yeah coz our highest achievement so far is #3 for national right.. why dont you guys try number one.. he3.. do join my group TJ Debate team in frenster ..


usrah tubjang tarbiyyah

4 comments:

  1. x bes ke dorang debat?
    kite x tahu menahu pon psl ni ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.. I like what they did.. but they have to improve some skills..

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all the testimonials, insyaAllah there will be correction for some mistakes in the articles...

watashi no sukina uta