Sunday, April 26, 2009

DARUL QURAN

First of all, I would like to dedicate my well-done greetings to all my dear frens who are eligible to enrol darul quran : Hanif, fadhli, syafiq, arah, and kiah .. wow ! A good start frens.. hmm by the way, hope u guys can perform well there and become the hafidz and hafidzah.. I'll pray 4 ur success.. Btw, don't forget us here. and with this success, I hope there will be a bright future for our country to deal with religious ambience.. strive 4 it.. and all the best!!!


usrah tubjang tarbiyyah

1 comment:

  1. haha
    so they're going on friday rite
    hmmm
    very fun could go to some sort of u early
    coz im too bored at home
    hehe

    ReplyDelete

thank you for all the testimonials, insyaAllah there will be correction for some mistakes in the articles...

watashi no sukina uta