Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OH GOD why don't u tell me ealier it's a DOG!!!

I'd decided to just have myself about a week at NOMURA's house .. and it was a normal thing that you need to pay her a call or thanking for accepting the dwelling there... She made a strange sound ; trying to change a topic by asking me ... "一つのことだけど、この家には犬がいるよ。。大丈夫ですか?".."there's one thing I wanna tell you that we keep dog as a pet, r u okay with that?"... Oh god! it was just pulling ur mind out of the line... I just couldn't imagine how should I spend most of the seconds in the house with a DOG... my mum just got nervous of knowing this.. But I comforted her that everything's gonna be fine..she believes in me, I guess.. My first step into the house was freaking scary .. dogs will after you either being happy or vice versa..it's a normal image of a dog.. whilst Oniyama and I had the step in, the dog barked at me and after me..arrrgghh..I ran quickly to the second floor..but wait a minute!!! it was just a dog...if you touched it you just need to wash with soil solution n 6 times of pipe water etc(air mutlak).. the dog was named JACK, an american dog... everyday she smelt of me n she barked...By the way, I heard the dogs in egypt look like malaysia's cats.. like to be pampered and so spoiled.. they can touch the dogs but if the saliva is on they need to wash according to the methods I've written..

                        Don't always give excuses but face the problems..that was what I whispered in me... you just need to stay and as Islam is not a difficult religion ... there is always a solution for your problem.. In Malaysia, we've been so fanatic towards heritage understanding till we forget the principle of Islam.. when you say I touched a pig then everybody starts to yell..."eh! kamu sama' x lg? sertu x lg? nnti nk solat? etc" who said you cannot touch em? if you touch you need to wash and it is not a SIN of touching those pigs and dogs but you need to wash as they are NAJIS... It brings a different way of thinking where you can simply touch a woman who doesn't hold any relationship with you..all the couples out there; are just holding hands, hugging each others and many more.. frankly speaking it's so rare to find a couple of Japanese holding hands here... If I were to say this, I would give a numerical views which is 0.0000000000000000000001percent who do so..

Translation of Hadith: It has been narrated on the authority of Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (May Allah be well pleased with him) that the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) has said:  Every part of the body plays its part in adultery.  Eyes fornicate and their fornication is seeing.  Hands fornicate and their fornication is holding and grasping.  Feet fornicate and their fornication is to walk (towards adultery).  Mouth fornicates and its fornication is to kiss.  The heart desires and the private parts endorse it by fornicating or belies it and stays away from adultery.  (Musnad Iman Ahmed bin Hambal, Hadith No. 8572)

 in Malaysia, they can't touch dogs or even pigs which bring those what-so-called maladies to them but I saw a lot of couples of youngsters holding hands ... n plus the girls are with tudung covering on their heads as well... the understanding of Islam is based on principle not on ur mums' tongue or ur grandmum's writing..

So as to bring this up, I say into my heart "you need to deal with this as it opens the way for others to know about Islam" just take it to reveal a word from the Prophet (pbuh)...

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Convey from me even an Ayah of the Quran; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me let him have his abode in Hell.” [Sahih Bukhari]


Allah doesn't want you to change human beings but He wants you to do the jobs.. He wants you to put attempts of conveying the Islam's words... as He would change people as he wants ..so just say, just convey and just reveal..He will give others hidayah...



usrah tunjang tarbiyyah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for all the testimonials, insyaAllah there will be correction for some mistakes in the articles...

watashi no sukina uta