First of all, I would like to dedicate my well-done greetings to all my dear frens who are eligible to enrol darul quran : Hanif, fadhli, syafiq, arah, and kiah .. wow ! A good start frens.. hmm by the way, hope u guys can perform well there and become the hafidz and hafidzah.. I'll pray 4 ur success.. Btw, don't forget us here. and with this success, I hope there will be a bright future for our country to deal with religious ambience.. strive 4 it.. and all the best!!!
usrah tubjang tarbiyyah
It's a Bitter, Bitter Lesson
-
I can't resist passing this on, from Ethan Mollick's Substack "One Useful
Thing':
...I thought that getting agents to work effectively as a group would...
3 hours ago
haha
ReplyDeleteso they're going on friday rite
hmmm
very fun could go to some sort of u early
coz im too bored at home
hehe